Main School Uniform
Our uniform consists of:
- a royal blue sweatshirt/jumper or cardigan – for uniform with our school logo, this can be bought directly from our supplier, Motif8, motif8.co.uk
- grey, navy or black skirt, pinafore, trousers or shorts.
- white polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- summer dress of blue and white checks
Plain royal blue clothing can be bought from a wide range of stockists including most major supermarkets.
Pupils should not wear jeans or tracksuit bottoms for school.
Please ensure that children wear sensible black school shoes or plain black trainers, which are smart but safe to run around the playground in.
We currently have an optional school sports kit that pupils can wear both for PE lessons and after school clubs. Parents can purchase from www.motif8.co.uk or speak to Mr Weatherill for more information. Alternatively, PE kit should consist of:
- plain white t-shirt
- navy or black shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms
- tracksuit top or hoody for colder conditions
- waterproof jacket for wet conditions
As part of the school Health & Safety Policy, children are only allowed to wear a watch or very small stud earrings for school. Other jewellery such as bracelets, larger earrings and necklaces are not permitted. If you are thinking of getting your child’s ears pierced, ideally, please wait until the start of the six weeks holidays so your child’s earrings can be removed in September. The school is not responsible for any jewellery lost, stolen or damaged on school property; this includes watches.
Children are NOT permitted to wear make-up to school, this includes the wearing of nail varnish and transfers/temporary tattoos.